Monday, July 13, 2015

Feel Good Post!

Namaste, fools.

I wanted to share some good Internet happiness today!

First up - this amazing video, where strangers meet in a dark room and talk... then the lights come on. "Labels are for cans, not for people."


This hilarious BuzzFeed post about why running is horrible, awful, no good, stay away. Enjoy the virtual giggle.

The fact that my high school cross country teammate Ryan Hill is going to the World Outdoor Championships! (Okay, so this happened a while ago, and I'm just now sharing it, but yay Ryan!) Does this make me famous by association?

A reminder that Ryan's fast is not my fast, my fast is not your fast, and your fast is not my fast. Yeah.
theBERRY

And then this is me as a pumpkin from 2007 during cross country season. Relevant.

And while this isn't an Internet find, another half marathon training cycle started for me yesterday (!) ... with a rest day. Killing it.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I too like starting my marathon cycles with a rest day. Day 1 in and I already nailed the work out. Totally perfect :) And you're totally famous due to knowing Ryan Hill. : ) Hope you have a fabulous week !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the reminder not to compare yourself to others - especially strangers on the internet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy to compare, but "reader beware" - the internet isn't always what it seems!

      Delete