1. I really like to eat in the shower and/or bathtub.
|And sometimes I look this creepy doing it.|
I'm not sure what it is - maybe the combination of two comfort activities - but I rather enjoy it. Tip: Try to finish your food before you clean yourself, else you're kind of countering the goal of bathing.
2. I'm a fan of cutting open bananas, stuffing some sort of chocolate item inside, and microwaving.
|I realize this looks less than ap-PEAL-ing. Ha! Get it!?|
And then BuzzFeed decided to try to one-up me on my genius-ness.
3. I hate beets.
|How about 0 ways to eat NO beets, Suja? That didn't make sense...|
4. For about 6 years, my favorite TV show was Survivor. Then they sort of changed the rules, the girls started wearing jewelry to challenges, and my childhood fantasy of people actually cast away on an island was ruined.
|Outwit, outplay, outlast? More like outprimp, outflirt, outscript.|
5. I once burned my leg pretty badly trying to use Veet.
|This has scarred me for life; I will not use anything but a razor now.|
6. Every year for Christmas, my mom gets me tampons as stocking stuffers.
7. I wear Chanel No. 5. No, it's not an old lady smell.
|Timeless. And classy. My middle names.|
8. My boyfriend and I have matching freckles near our eyes, which is sort of strange.
9. I have a "Read-the-Bible-in-2-Years" Bible, and I just got to Revelation. I'm stoked.
10. I have a tattoo of the symbol for pi on my foot.
I was a math major in college, but it has deeper meaning. Pi represents something seemingly perfect - the unit circle - but it itself isn't perfect; it goes on forever. It's kind of like us. We can try to represent something perfect (Jesus), but we will never be perfect ourselves.
Tell me something random!